Thursday, November 30, 2017
Christmas Cheer begins tomorrow Dec 1st and goes until December 13th. That gives us two weeks to collect items. Our goal is 2000 items!
These are the most needed food products. Please check expiry
- meats, fish
- spaghetti/ tomato sauce
- veggies – beans, corn, etc.
- pork and beans
- spaghetti or ravioli
- canned dinners
2. Packaged Foods: Please no glass containers!
- boxed cereal
- pasta, spaghetti or rice, (boxed not bagged)
- macaroni & cheese dinners,
- cake, brownie, cookie or muffin mixes
- jello and puddings
- dry soups and meals
3. New unwrapped toys
(We often end up with fewer toys for babies and for 8 – 10 year
olds so you might want specific classes to focus on these areas.)
4. New books – for all age levels…. even babies.
5. Canadian Tire Money
6. Diapers…. any size!